mcf to printable file

Discussion about how to convert file format between each other.
Forum rules
1. English language only please
2. No spam, advertisement or inappropriate material
3. No trolling and flaming
viliam

mcf to printable file

Post by viliam »

Hi all, I would appreciate any help on how to convert mcf ( Mein CEWE Fotobuch) file into any printable one. We created Aldi Photo book using old software not knowing that Aldi changed provider middle of last year and now cannot place the order. I want to print the book just like it is but the online software has not any print option of course. I found a some links claiming that there is a way to convert MCF into PDF file but it does not seem to work for me. "mcf2pdf" does now work in Windos 10 as I tried and I don't seem to be able to find something that can help me.
many thanks, viliam
Malric

Re: mcf to printable file

Post by Malric »

Hey, if mcf2pdf does not work for you, well then no idea sorry.
viliam

Post by viliam »

it is not that is does not work Malric. I cannot download it onto my laptop. Well to be precise I asked my IT guy at work to do it for me as there was a bit of directory changing and so on involved (as I read in the instruction on the site I found it on) and I am not much into that stuff. He said that some of the drivers do not work in Windows 10 and he thinks I might be going back as far as Windows 7.
Do you perhpaps have an experience with mcf2pdf on Windows 10?
many thanks, viliam
Malric

Post by Malric »

No sorry, never used it. But what about the compatibility mode for WIndows 7 in Windows 10? Otherwise, maybe just ask someone with older computer to do that.