Outlook to Apple Mail

Discussion about how to convert file format between each other.
Forum rules
1. English language only please
2. No spam, advertisement or inappropriate material
3. No trolling and flaming
Reverend

Outlook to Apple Mail

Post by Reverend »

I have bought new Mac and I need to transfer my e-mails from the god stored in Outlook to Apple Mail, how can I do this?? God bless you.
michelin

Re: Outlook to Apple Mail

Post by michelin »

Hi Reverend, try to use any converter that is able to convert Outlook PST files to Apple MBOX format http://www.file-extensions.org/convert-pst-to-mbox.
Athenaswift

Post by Athenaswift »

Thanks for the suggestion. I want to suggest another software that I used to convert my Outlook PST files to MBOX. The tool is DataVare PST to MBOX Converter and is extremely easy to use, supports batch migration and maintains data integrity throughout the conversion process.
anthonywill

Post by anthonywill »

You can try a perfect professional Mailvita PST to MBOX Converter for Mac application that helps you to understand how to migrate Outlook PST data file to MBOX file format without any data loss. This software can easily maintain email folders to restoring CC, BCC, To, From and attachments. It allows you to directly convert PST files to MBOX based email clients like Thunderbird, Sea Monkey, Apple Mail, etc. It supports all the latest and below versions of MS Outlook and Mac OS versions. The GUI makes it clear to use and easy to use for everyone. You can download the free trial versions software.

Visit here:- https://www.mailvita.com/pst-to-mbox-converter-for-mac/
anthonywill

Post by anthonywill »

You can try a perfect professional Mailvita PST to MBOX Converter for Mac application that helps you to understand how to migrate Outlook PST data file to MBOX file format without any data loss. This software can easily maintain email folders to restoring CC, BCC, To, From and attachments. It allows you to directly convert PST files to MBOX based email clients like Thunderbird, Sea Monkey, Apple Mail, etc. It supports all the latest and below versions of MS Outlook and Mac OS versions. The GUI makes it clear to use and easy to use for everyone. You can download the free trial versions software.